Picks of the Week: Handcrafted Jewellery by Meg Auth
- 1 July 2018
- Sarah Holden
This week we took some of our favourite pieces by Meg Auth for a shoot on a gorgeous morning in Tairua! Inspired by the natural forms and wildlife of the Coromandel coast, what better way to hold a piece of the beach close to your heart than in the form of Meg's beautiful wearable art jewellery?
1. Black Stone and Starfish Kelp Ring.
2. Copper Kelp Drop with Pearl Earrings.
3. Silver Kelp Brass Starfish Bracelet and Silver Thick Kelp Bracelet.
4. Copper and Silver Kelp Ring.
5. Silver Ribbed Lucky Fish Silhouette Earrings.
6. Starfish and Double Pod Silver Ring.
Enjoyed this article? Sign up to our newsletter below and be the first to hear about our latest Art Chat posts!